Attendance Check In Instructions
- Video Instructions: One Stop
- Students or their parents are required to "check in" using Campus Student on all school days.
- Parents may also check in their children. However, parents should log in to Campus Parent rather than Campus Student.
- Checking is a once-a-day task and will apply to all classes scheduled for the day.
- Students or their parents who either (1) have technical issues and cannot check in or (2) who forget to check in should contact all of their teachers, requesting a correction to their attendance for a specific date.
- All teachers must check the student in on the date where the correction is to occur.
- Please do not call school offices requesting corrections. School office staff do not have access to correct attendance issues.
2020-2021 Back-to-School iUpdate is now open.
- Instructions: Karen Español Hmoob Soomaali
- In Back-to-School iUpdate parents and guardians complete annually-required student forms for all their K-12 children in one sitting.
- Parents complete Back-to-School iUpdate once each year, regardless of when their children begin attending school in Saint Paul.
- Completing Back-to-School iUpdate ONLINE helps Saint Paul Public Schools plan before the start of school, reduces paper waste, reduces manual data entry, and ensures accurate mailing and transportation.
- Need help logging in? Recover your One Stop password and/or view general iUpdate information spps.org/onestop.