Teachers, Clerks, and School Administrators:
Below are links to directions for students and parents to view OSS schedules (secondary) and bus route information in Portal.
Bus Route Process
View OSS Schedules (Secondary Only)
Distance Learning Attendance Check In Instructions
- Video Instructions: One Stop
- Students or their parents are required to "check in" using Campus Student on all school days.
- Parents may also check in their children. However, parents should log in to Campus Parent rather than Campus Student.
- Checking is a once-a-day task and will apply to all classes scheduled for the day.
- Students or their parents who either (1) have technical issues and cannot check in or (2) who forget to check in should contact all of their teachers, requesting a correction to their attendance for a specific date.
- All teachers must check the student in on the date where the correction is to occur.
- Please do not call school offices requesting corrections. School office staff do not have access to correct attendance issues.
2020-2021 Back-to-School iUpdate is now open.
- Instructions: Karen Español Hmoob Soomaali
- In Back-to-School iUpdate parents and guardians complete annually-required student forms for all their K-12 children in one sitting.
- Parents complete Back-to-School iUpdate once each year, regardless of when their children begin attending school in Saint Paul.
- Completing Back-to-School iUpdate ONLINE helps Saint Paul Public Schools plan before the start of school, reduces paper waste, reduces manual data entry, and ensures accurate mailing and transportation.
- Need help logging in? Recover your One Stop password and/or view general iUpdate information spps.org/onestop.